Garmin StreetPilot 111

  • Graeme Ewen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2003
      Members,

      I purchased a StreetPilot 3 while on business in the states. It came with all the US maps etc. I have UK Metroguide 2.01 on this PC at home for my handhelp GPS units and uploaded the maps to it. It works great aprt from one thing.
      Heres the problem - when I try to create a route it comes up with an error "Route Calculation Error - No roads near starting point". It recognises that I am n a road, it also recognises any address I try to create a route to, but I always get this error. Does anybody have a fix for this or do I need a different version of Metroguide?

      thanks in advance - Graeme

    • darryljh
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2006
        Did you ever get a soulution to the rout calculation error? I get the
        ame fault.