Map question for garmin map76S

  • el34xyz
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2003
      I have a custom GPSmapper map loaded in my garmin. It displays a
      plain white background. Just my tracks, rivers, roads, etc show up on
      my custom map.

      I was thinking of buying the mapsource topo software. If I load a
      topo map, is there any way to have my custom map lay on top of the
      topo so that I can see topo lines and my custom map objects?

      Or will it be as it is now, the custom map does not display on top of
      the US road map that is built into the Garmin.

      Is it only one map at a time that can be displayed?
    • el34xyz
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2003
        Anyone?
        :)