Vector maps to legend using Corel Draw

  • sigmaflo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2004
      Thanks for your comments.
      I am using the Corel Graphics Utility OCR-Trace, to scan in and
      convert a bitmap to a Vector map with the extension .cmx.
      I have found that using the Lineart facility on my scanner gives me
      just what I need with the minimum kB.
      Obviously this vector map can be modified using Corel Draw, the saved
      and modified CorelDraw file having the extension .CDR

      All I am asking, as my years on this mortal coil are now limited, is
      how, at the least expense, and the least expended time, can I get
      this vector map that I have, either .cmx, or cdr, into my Legend.
      Do I need to use Ozi explorer followed by Dekode, etc, or what!!

      Comments please, but constructive, no
      "HEY LOOK HOW MUCH I CAN DO, AM I EVER SO CLEVER, YOU ARE SO THICK"
      Kind regards,

      Chris.