Re: [ GPS Maps ] Re: Time for phone app update

  • Bill Fuhrmann
    Message 1 of 41 , Apr 23 10:36 AM
      T-mobile has a pay monthly plan for $50 with unlimited phone, text, and web.
      100 meg at 4g speed, then it drops to 3g

      Walmart has their "family" plan for $45 with unlimited phone, text, and web
      but it is only 3g. They use the T-mobile network.

      Neither of those plans will work outside the US. You would need to get a
      new sim card for that.

      I went with the T-mobile plan because they had a sale of $100 less for the
      same phone and they would unlock it after 3 months, but that really doesn't
      matter to you.