Re: [ GPS Maps ] Re: Time for phone app update

  • Bill Fuhrmann
    Message 1 of 41 , Apr 19 3:43 PM
      Just walked up to their kiosk at a local mall. It is a temporary price
      break (aka instant $50 rebate) and is the origonal Exhibit instead of the
      Exhabit II.
      The II has Samsung's new favorite processor but the specs are almost
      identical

      On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Art Clark <clarkaw@...> wrote:

      > Where did you get the $100 deal? Their website puts it at $225.

    • Bill Fuhrmann
      Message 41 of 41 , Apr 23 10:36 AM
        T-mobile has a pay monthly plan for $50 with unlimited phone, text, and web.
        100 meg at 4g speed, then it drops to 3g

        Walmart has their "family" plan for $45 with unlimited phone, text, and web
        but it is only 3g. They use the T-mobile network.

        Neither of those plans will work outside the US. You would need to get a
        new sim card for that.

        I went with the T-mobile plan because they had a sale of $100 less for the
        same phone and they would unlock it after 3 months, but that really doesn't
        matter to you.