Re: [ GPS Maps ] Re: Time for phone app update

  • Michael Schlenstedt
    Message 1 of 41 , Apr 19 9:41 AM
      Sorry, i haven't tested. If you find a cracked Navitel version for iOS it might
      work (but is illegal). I think buying a "standard" licence key for Navitel
      won't work on iOS - even not on a jailbreaked iOS.

      Michael

      --
      Michael Schlenstedt | Phone: 0351 - 1606478 | WWW: http://www.schlenn.net
      Hans-Böheim-Str. 2 | Mobil: 0176 - 62127859 | Mail: Michael@...

    • Bill Fuhrmann
      Message 41 of 41 , Apr 23 10:36 AM
        T-mobile has a pay monthly plan for $50 with unlimited phone, text, and web.
        100 meg at 4g speed, then it drops to 3g

        Walmart has their "family" plan for $45 with unlimited phone, text, and web
        but it is only 3g. They use the T-mobile network.

        Neither of those plans will work outside the US. You would need to get a
        new sim card for that.

        I went with the T-mobile plan because they had a sale of $100 less for the
        same phone and they would unlock it after 3 months, but that really doesn't
        matter to you.