Re: [ GPS Maps ] Re: Time for phone app update - GPS tracks question

  • Bill Fuhrmann
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 19 8:56 AM
      I appreciate the links that were given for OSMand and OSMTracker.
      I need to experiment to see if OSMand can bump off TeleNav as my app for
      finding locations and directions.
      It also looks like OSMTracker does everything I want as a adjunct to another
      app.

      I won't be doing photos (I have already known about GeoSetter but have never
      needed it) on a regular basis and If I need to (without prior planning to
      bring a camera) it will be with the cell phone.

      Thanks guys for the help, now on to the experimenting.

      Bill Fuhrmann