Re: [ GPS Maps ] Re: Time for phone app update

  • P.Casaretto F.
    Message 1 of 41 , Apr 14 5:33 AM
      Gary
      We tested iFunbox. Does not work without jailbreak.

      We (Tracksource) are testing Navitel too.
      There is no way to get Navitel without a map. The cheapest is Belarus map.

      Our problem with Navitel is address find. We have to create a null waypoit
      with the addres numbers at every corner to work.
      Take a look at http://www.tracksource.org.br/desenv/navitel.php
      At this page you get Brasil maps for Navitel, and on top, there are links
      teaching how to install it on Android and Navitel.

      ...on Portuguese again, sorry.

      Be free to copy and translate all pages.

      Paulo Casaretto Filho
      Balneario Camboriu - SC - Brasil
      *
      *

    • Bill Fuhrmann
      Message 41 of 41 , Apr 23 10:36 AM
        T-mobile has a pay monthly plan for $50 with unlimited phone, text, and web.
        100 meg at 4g speed, then it drops to 3g

        Walmart has their "family" plan for $45 with unlimited phone, text, and web
        but it is only 3g. They use the T-mobile network.

        Neither of those plans will work outside the US. You would need to get a
        new sim card for that.

        I went with the T-mobile plan because they had a sale of $100 less for the
        same phone and they would unlock it after 3 months, but that really doesn't
        matter to you.