Re: [arts-poetry-humanities] The Devil's music?

  • Bruce Atchison - author
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 14, 2013
      There was a documentary on PBS in the early nineties about music. One point
      it did raise is that music effects the mood of the listeners. So it does do
      something to the listeners but not what certain supersticious folks warned
      it would do to me. BTW, I have that Nova special on VHS tape somewhere. I'll
      have to dig it out and digitize it.

      Sincerely,

      Bruce Atchison, author of How I Was Razed: A Journey from Cultism to
      Christianity. Available from www.store.virtualbookworm.com as well as Barnes
      & Noble and Amazon.com.