How I Was Razed: A Journey from Cultism to Christianity

  • Bruce Atchison - author
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2013
      Hi folks;

      I hope you are having a good new year. As for me, things are starting to
      happen regarding my book.
      An interview with The Christian Authors Show that I did in December is being
      replayed today. Please check it out before midnight since they change the
      interview files then. Here is the link:

      http://www.wnbnetworkwest.com/WnbAuthorsShowChristian.html

      Sincerely,

      Bruce Atchison, author of How I Was Razed: A Journey from Cultism to
      Christianity. Available from www.store.virtualbookworm.com as well as Barnes
      & Noble and Amazon.com.
    • Robbie Hatley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2013
        On 1/11/2013 10:54 AM, Bruce Atchison - author wrote:

        > Hi folks;
        >
        > I hope you are having a good new year. As for me, things are starting to
        > happen regarding my book.
        > An interview with The Christian Authors Show that I did in December is being
        > replayed today. Please check it out before midnight since they change the
        > interview files then. Here is the link:
        >
        > http://www.wnbnetworkwest.com/WnbAuthorsShowChristian.html
        >
        > Sincerely,
        >
        > Bruce Atchison, author of How I Was Razed: A Journey from Cultism to
        > Christianity. Available from www.store.virtualbookworm.com as well as Barnes
        > & Noble and Amazon.com.

        You have GOT to be kidding.

        My response to THAT is THIS:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQorzOS-F6w

        "The most over-rated of 'virtues' is faith.
        The metaphysical claims of religion are untrue."
        ~Christopher Hitchens

        --
        Cheers,
        Robbie Hatley