Re: Interview on Christian Authors Radio.

  • Manuel M
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2012
      Bruce, this is wonderful!

      I sent you 2 messages but they returned back with error.

      I don't know why. Anyway, I'm sure using the mailing list that you'll read my words.

      Many many congrats!!! I'll study a way to advertise your success on ManuelMarino.com

      Please send me an email with another address, so I will send there my emails successfully.