Interview on Christian Authors Radio.

  • Bruce Atchison - author
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2012
      Dear folks;

      I sent this news to Manuel but I think some of you might be interested.

      Guess what just happened. I was interviewed on the Christian Authors Show
      and it's on http://www.wnbnetworkwest.com/WnbAuthorsShowChristian.html
      today. Please have a listen to it and tell me what you think. Though I was
      distracted by my voice coming back down the line a second later, I think it
      was a good interview.

      They also have an Authors Show for secular books. Their advertising plan
      also seems good.

      Sincerely,

      Bruce Atchison - author of How I Was Razed: A Journey from Cultism to
      Christianity, available through www.store.virtualbookworm.com as well as
      Amazon and Barns & Noble.
    • Manuel M
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2012
        Bruce, this is wonderful!

        I sent you 2 messages but they returned back with error.

        I don't know why. Anyway, I'm sure using the mailing list that you'll read my words.

        Many many congrats!!! I'll study a way to advertise your success on ManuelMarino.com

        Please send me an email with another address, so I will send there my emails successfully.