Re: [arts-poetry-humanities] NEW Forum Software and Private Message Box

  • Manuel Marino
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2011
      I think testing is the only way to know... anyway, I added the Registration and Login links on the left column, for Moderators that need to login and also for anyone else with a registration (also used for Mail).

      But the Forum supports guest posts, I think it's good to attract new writers that think registration to be a waste of time.