Hello! I've made a MAJOR update to ManuelMarino.com!!!!

  • Manuel M
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2011
      Hello! I've made a MAJOR update to ManuelMarino.com!!!!

      just have a look here: http://manuelmarino.com/knights-and-film-music/

      now there is a well made, complex but also very easy to use COMMENTS SYSTEM :)

      for all the articles of course, so you can check the Home Page http://ManuelMarino.com

      Your thoughts? :)
    • Brandon Van Every
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2011
        On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 6:47 PM, Manuel M <manuelmarino@...> wrote:

        Your thoughts? :)

        Comments are always cool.  I cut teeth on an internet that didn't even have a web browser yet.  The idea of blogging in a way that others can't respond to, is rather alien to me.  For me the internet has always meant response and debate.

        Cheers,
        Brandon Van Every

      • Bruce Atchison - author
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 27, 2011
          I finally had a chance to check this out. The music is quite nice.
          Unfortunately Slim Browser is giving me problems so that ruined my enjoyment
          of the site.

          Sincerely,

          Bruce Atchison - author of When a Man Loves a Rabbit and Deliverance from
          Jericho.

          www.bruceatchison.blogspot.com
          www.inscribe.org/BruceAtchison