Mobile marketing (my friend Charise research)

  • Manuel Marino
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7 9:19 AM

      Hello, please let’s help my friend Charise, she is a nice and beautiful girl who studies Mobile Marketing and is working on a research about it.

      It can be also a nice initial idea for further discussions about Mobile devices (there’s a lot to say, lately!!).

      This is the Forum link to read and where to reply to join the discussion (but you can write something here as well).

      http://manuelmarino.com/forum/?wpforumaction=viewtopic&t=19.00

    • Manuel Marino
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 9 3:44 PM

        Hello!! at the moment we have 3 Moderators at ManuelMarino.com Forum http://manuelmarino.com/forum

        Moderators are:

        -          News (Erick Behymer)

        -          Arts / Technology (Brandon Van Every)

        -          Christian Fiction (Pola Muzyka)

        Please check the forum and say them “hello”, just so things can begin moving a little. This new forum experience seems a cool one! It’s a great tool and there’s an exchange of readers between Forum and Blog Pages. Stats tell me that I’ve made a good thing to create the Forum Page, but we are just at the beginnings. I think it’s a more powerful tool than our List that can be annoying (you get all the messages, also the ones you are not interested to read… well, of course you can disable this option, but then it’s better if you leave the group, it would be useless).

        While in the forum you can choose what to read, the discussions you want and you can also contact easily the Forum readers and meet them. That’s why the title is “Chat with Friends”. A wonderful tool so the Blog Readers and the Forum Readers can meet each other and become friends.

      • Manuel Marino
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 9 4:40 PM

          Pola has written a wonderful introduction for her specific forum about Christian Fiction:

          http://manuelmarino.com/forum/?wpforumaction=viewtopic&t=23.0

          Please check it and leave your comments. It can open endless opportunities for new topic ideas and threads.