Manuel Marino FORUM!!

  • Manuel Marino
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 26, 2010

      Hello! I’ve just implemented the FORUM! I just need your help to start it :)

      The blog has a lot of daily visitors but I need content to start the threads.

      Can you help me? You need to register first, before to start writing posts in the forum.

      Forum page is http://manuelmarino.com/forum/

    • Joseph Tany
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 27, 2010
        Dear Emanuel
        i registered but it does not allow me posting..
        Yos
      • Manuel Marino
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 28, 2010

          Hello, a small notice: it works perfectly… so please ANYONE JUMP ON THE FORUM!! :)

          I understand that an email list is more complex to update with new threads daily, but the Forum is very easy to manage, since there are also all the Blog Readers and I’ve got many Daily Readers… so…

          Let’s write some posts and see what will happen in the next hours! So far only 3 or 4 of you registered… c’mon… it’s not a difficult task!!! Link is http://manuelmarino.com/forum

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 7, 2010

            Hello, please let’s help my friend Charise, she is a nice and beautiful girl who studies Mobile Marketing and is working on a research about it.

            It can be also a nice initial idea for further discussions about Mobile devices (there’s a lot to say, lately!!).

            This is the Forum link to read and where to reply to join the discussion (but you can write something here as well).

            http://manuelmarino.com/forum/?wpforumaction=viewtopic&t=19.00

          • Manuel Marino
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 9, 2010

              Hello!! at the moment we have 3 Moderators at ManuelMarino.com Forum http://manuelmarino.com/forum

              Moderators are:

              -          News (Erick Behymer)

              -          Arts / Technology (Brandon Van Every)

              -          Christian Fiction (Pola Muzyka)

              Please check the forum and say them “hello”, just so things can begin moving a little. This new forum experience seems a cool one! It’s a great tool and there’s an exchange of readers between Forum and Blog Pages. Stats tell me that I’ve made a good thing to create the Forum Page, but we are just at the beginnings. I think it’s a more powerful tool than our List that can be annoying (you get all the messages, also the ones you are not interested to read… well, of course you can disable this option, but then it’s better if you leave the group, it would be useless).

              While in the forum you can choose what to read, the discussions you want and you can also contact easily the Forum readers and meet them. That’s why the title is “Chat with Friends”. A wonderful tool so the Blog Readers and the Forum Readers can meet each other and become friends.

            • Manuel Marino
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 9, 2010

                Pola has written a wonderful introduction for her specific forum about Christian Fiction:

                http://manuelmarino.com/forum/?wpforumaction=viewtopic&t=23.0

                Please check it and leave your comments. It can open endless opportunities for new topic ideas and threads.