My video on YouTube.

  • Bruce Atchison - author
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2009
      Dear folks;

      I finally have a music video on YouTube. It's called The Long Ride Home and
      it's at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8B6MFjKD_E if you have 5 minutes to
      spare. I used my PXL-2000, a Fisher-Price camcorder that used audio
      cassettes, taping the scenery as I rode home from work one afternoon in
      June, 1990. It looks like archival video footage doesn't it? I'm told that
      many art film producers adore the PXL-2000. They certainly do produce a
      unique kind of video. Anyway, please let me know what you think of the
      video.

      Sincerely,

      Bruce Atchison - author of Deliverance from Jericho (Six Years in a Blind
      School) and When a Man Loves a Rabbit ((Learning and Living With Bunnies).

      My pages are at http://www.inscribe.org/BruceAtchison/,
      http://canadianauthors.ning.com/profile/batchison, and
      http://www.bruceatchison.blogspot.com