Global Financial Crisis and Books

  • Manuel Marino
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2008

      Hello, I would like to make an experiment… can we move the discussion from the Group to the Weblog? Just to see what happens using the Comments system of the website…

      http://manuelmarino.com/global-financial-crisis-and-books/

      After you write a comment, I’ll have to accept your email and then your next comments will be auto approved by the Blog, so no waiting time…

      The topic is interesting… let’s try to create a discussion…

    • Bubblemum
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2008
        What topic?  This is the first of anything I have heard inthis groupfor a while..
        JoAnn in VA