Re: art cars-oooh look, shiney!

  • Erick
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2008
      Personally, I would like to get one, cover it in tinfoil and spraypaint
      on the rear windshield "Danger, Body Thetans Reside In Here" while
      having the catch phrase of B-9 from Lost In Space blared over a loud
      speaker. But having just that wouldn't be enough for me. I would leave
      it at a conspiracy theorists convention, never to return to the scene of
      the crime.