Bodies and Soul

  • sergios345
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      BODIES AND SOUL
      Favoritas:
      American Pop
      Spice of Life
      Malaise en Malaisie
      Night That Monk Returned to Heaven
      Down South Camp Meeting (My preferred one of the album)
      Why Not! (Manhattan Carnival)
      The Spanish edition without photo inside and without the letters of
      the songs,I bought also the German edition to be able to have the
      letter of the songs and the photo,Good production.
      La portada parecida a la de "Extensions" pero con aires más modernos.