Thanks Jim!

  • Christine Rowe
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hi Jim,
      Thanks for posting the new MT/Carson clip. "Heart's Desire" is one of my favorite songs, and it was great to hear a different version of "Unchained Melody", since the Righteous Brother's version is a song I wouldn't mind never hearing again. You're right, the sound is better, but I didn't mind the sound on the other clip. I enjoy watching all the videos that anyone shares. Thanks again.

      Chris

    • Springer,James C.
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
        > From: Christine Rowe

        > Thanks for posting the new MT/Carson clip. "Heart's Desire"
        > is one of my favorite songs, and it was great to hear a different
        > version of "Unchained Melody", since the Righteous Brother's
        > version is a song I wouldn't mind never hearing again. You're
        > right, the sound is better, but I didn't mind the sound on the
        > other clip. I enjoy watching all the videos that anyone shares.
        > Thanks again.

        Chris,

        Happy you're enjoying them. Got one more to go, not from one of my
        favorite albums (er, correction, only side 1 is not one of my favorites
        *lol*) It is from Bodies & Souls and was Spice Of Life (actually, that
        tune is OK but never really cared for the pop-side of that album.)

        After that, it is more "archive" searching :)

        Jim

        E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the
        addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the
        intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
        immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you
        are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
        storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.
      • pufnstuf
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
          wow spice of life would be cool