TMT on this website with live video / link below

  • BC
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2006
      I came across this link with a live Transfer performance.

      http://www.rehearsals.com/lessons/

      Best, bjf
    • Brian Raiche
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 1, 2006
        GREAT SITE!! Any way to add it to the flv files??

        _____

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 1, 2006
          --- In mantran@yahoogroups.com, "BC" <blackcars2004@...> wrote:
          >What an excellent video! Not only singing, but an interview, too.
          Thanks BC! As in the Christmas concert DVD interview, everyone is
          wearing dark colors, except for Janis, who's wearing a pretty wild,
          multi-colored shirt. I don't know why, but that just cracks me up!

          Chris

          > I came across this link with a live Transfer performance.
          >
          > http://www.rehearsals.com/lessons/
          >
          > Best, bjf

        • Tobias Reid
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 1, 2006
            Hey BJF -- Thanks...That was a lot of fun to watch!

            Cheers,
            Tobias

            --- BC <blackcars2004@...> wrote:

            > I came across this link with a live Transfer
            > performance.
            >
            > http://www.rehearsals.com/lessons/
            >
            > Best, bjf
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • don bowman
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 2, 2006
              Hey all....thanks for sending the "Rehearsal Legends" link. Honestly, I've just got to get some kind of audio set-up. Reading their lips just isn't an option anymore! That's how I could tell they were doing "Route 66". LOL Again, thanks..........Don

              Tobias Reid <tobiasreid@...> wrote: Hey BJF -- Thanks...That was a lot of fun to watch!

              Cheers,
              Tobias

              --- BC <blackcars2004@...> wrote:

              > I came across this link with a live Transfer
              > performance.
              >
              > http://www.rehearsals.com/lessons/
              >
              > Best, bjf
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              http://mail.yahoo.com

            • Springer,James C.
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 3, 2006
                > From: macrowe3

                > ><blackcars2004@...> wrote:
                > >What an excellent video! Not only singing, but an interview,
                too.

                > Thanks BC! As in the Christmas concert DVD interview, everyone
                is
                > wearing dark colors, except for Janis, who's wearing a pretty
                wild,
                > multi-colored shirt. I don't know why, but that just cracks me
                up!
                > Chris

                Just watched this last night at home myself. I like that it was filmed
                wide-screen and I liked the interleaving of the interviews and music
                portions. Unfortunately the site I'm using to allow captures of
                streaming FLVs didn't work here. It was really a sharp looking video
                too.

                Also caught the Chanson clip on Youtube. Fun stuff, quite a contrast
                with the group very young (and before Cheryl) to compare to the rather
                recent interview clip. Ahhh, yes, we're all getting a tad older . . .

                Jim

                E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the
                addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the
                intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
                immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you
                are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
                storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.
              • jkra32
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 8, 2006
                  Just wanted to add my thanks for supplying the link for this great
                  new site. I've been spending way too much time there.

                  The site got a mention on tonight's ABC World News Tonight broadcast and
                  the story included a short burst of the Manhattan Transfer segment.

                  Thanks again for sharing rehearsals.com

                  JK
                • manhattanswing
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 10, 2006
                    Hi All

                    The new compilation cd's track list is on the Amazon site.
                    Unfortunately there is no new material but some material from the
                    Swing album is included.

                    The Cover is pretty groovy though.

                    Cheers
                    Jeremy
                  • manhattanswing
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 10, 2006
                      Sorry forgot to include the tack list.

                      Disc: 1
                      1. Operator
                      2. Tuxedo Junction
                      3. Candy
                      4. Gloria
                      5. Java Live
                      6. Helpless
                      7. Chanson d'Amour
                      8. Speak Up Mambo (Cuentame)
                      9. Four Brothers
                      10. Love for Sale
                      11. On a Little Street in Singapore
                      12. Birdland
                      13. Body and Soul
                      14. Twilight Zone/Twilight Zone
                      15. Trickle Trickle
                      Disc: 2
                      1. Boy from New York City
                      2. Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square
                      3. Smile Again
                      4. Until I Met You (Corner Pocket)
                      5. Spice of Life
                      6. Mystery
                      7. Down South Camp Meetin'
                      8. Route 66
                      9. Baby Come Back to Me (The Morse Code of Love)
                      10. Another Night in Tunisia
                      11. Ray's Rockhouse
                      12. Sing Joy Spring
                      13. Soul Food to Go (Sina)