Janis gigs.

  • Tobias Reid
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hello All,

      Just in case no one has posted this info...Janis's site lists some upcoming gigs:

      Oct. 7, 2006
      Kennedy Center Terrace Gallery Jazz Club

      And this one I'm particularly excited about:
      October 17th -- Taping of Piano Jazz N.P.R. Radio show with Marian McPartland
      with Gil Goldstein on piano and accordion....and of course JS on vocals.... No word on the airdate.

      Cheers and Happy Labor Day!
      Tobias

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
        Don't these folks ever rest? I seems like they are on the road all the time.

        On 9/1/06, Tobias Reid <tobiasreid@...> wrote:

        > Hello All,
        >
        > Just in case no one has posted this info...Janis's site lists some
        > upcoming gigs:
        >
        > Oct. 7, 2006
        > Kennedy Center Terrace Gallery Jazz Club
        >
        > And this one I'm particularly excited about:
        > October 17th -- Taping of Piano Jazz N.P.R. Radio show with Marian
        > McPartland
        > with Gil Goldstein on piano and accordion....and of course JS on
        > vocals.... No word on the airdate.
        >
        > Cheers and Happy Labor Day!
        > Tobias

        Joel Krakowsky