Janis radio interview

  • Christine Rowe
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hello everyone!
      I was nosing around online and found a website: www.femalemusician.com and found a blurb about Janis doing a radio show last week called, "She Grooves Live" with Theresa Orlando. To find the interview you have to go to another website: www.prx.org/pieces/10090. But you apparently have to have an account with PRX to hear it and my account (it's free to join) hasn't been activated yet. Probably because I just filled the stuff out. Not like I'm impatient or anything. I just wanted to pass along the info for anyone who's interested, and as bored with TV as I am.

      Chris

    • Christine Rowe
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2006
        Hello all!
        The radio interview with Janis that I'd posted about on April 1st, can now be found at: femalemusician.com. It's nearly an hour long, and so far it's pretty interesting.

        Chris

      • Christine Rowe
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2006
          Just a heads up for anyone planning to listen to the radio interview, it's mostly cuts from ATBT. I think a total of 8 or 9 at least, with Janis speaking in between the songs. I would have preferred more of an interview and a little less music, but it's better than nothing.

          Chris

        • don bowman
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 6, 2006
            Christine Rowe <macrowe3@...> wrote: Just a heads up for anyone planning to listen to the radio interview, it's mostly cuts from ATBT. I think a total of 8 or 9 at least, with Janis speaking in between the songs. I would have preferred more of an interview and a little less music, but it's better than nothing.

            Chris

            Jazz music