RE: [ManTran] Steve Haas website news

  • Springer,James C.
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      > From: Tobias Reid
      >
      > I will keep you posted on the release of new
      > recordings that I have participated on, including The
      > Manhattan Transfer's latest Xmas concert DVD due out
      > this season, releases from David Morgan, Janis Siegel,
      > Neshama Carlebach, and Tim Hauser. Until then, see you
      > on the road with John's Ray Charles Project!!

      Whoa!! Xmas concert DVD due out this year ?!?!? Have we discussed this
      here and I missed it? Dana, if you still check this group can you
      expound upon this? Is Steve accurate here?

      Thanks; Jim

      E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the
      addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the
      intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
      immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you
      are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
      storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.