RE: [ManTran] RE: guess what I found?

  • Springer,James C.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1 8:02 AM
      > From: Russell Paris
      >
      > On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 13:14:32, james.springer@... wrote:
      > > For that matter, who has purchased the 1978 Live release from
      Wounded
      > > Bird? Is it just a "plain" package inside the jewel cases or are
      there
      > > goodies (such as pics, etc.) inside? Just curious.

      > Not much exciting about the packaging. The sound is okay at first
      > listen. I hope to have time to take out the headphones and really
      give
      > it a good listen this weekend. It's really nice to finally be able to

      > complete the full catalog on CD. But it is a fairly "plain" package.

      > No real liner notes other than a list of song titles, credits and band

      > credits.
      >
      > Still, I give Wounded Bird Records a great deal of credit for making
      > this one available!!

      Russ,

      Thanks for the input. I was on the fence on this as I've got the LP
      anyway (and ripping to CDs has worked pretty well for me.)

      Take care.

      Jim

      E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the
      addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the
      intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
      immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you
      are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
      storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.