New Website...

  • david_alvarez_cp
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
      For all the Janis Siegel solo work lovers:

      www.janissiegel.com

      with a lot of pics, audio clips and videos.

      (Don't miss the "From Vienna With Love" live
      performance with Yaron on keyboads)

      David Alvarez.-
      www.elcantordejazz.org
    • Brian Raiche
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
        Cool Site!!

        For all the Janis Siegel solo work lovers:

        www.janissiegel.com

        with a lot of pics, audio clips and videos.

        (Don't miss the "From Vienna With Love" live performance with Yaron on
        keyboads)

        David Alvarez.-
        www.elcantordejazz.org

        ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has
        someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/IyJolB/TM
      • jkra32
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
          David,

          Thanks so much for the link.

          Indeed, a very cool web site
          Well constructed and chock full of stuff.

          The videos are great. I never knew that Janis
          did a gig on VH1. The famous Diet Coke commercial.

          Again, thanks so much for the tip.

          Joel K

          --- In mantran@yahoogroups.com, "david_alvarez_cp"
          <david_alvarez_cp@y...> wrote:

          > For all the Janis Siegel solo work lovers:
          >
          > www.janissiegel.com
          >
          > with a lot of pics, audio clips and videos.
          >
          > (Don't miss the "From Vienna With Love" live
          > performance with Yaron on keyboads)
          >
          > David Alvarez.-
          > www.elcantordejazz.org
        • danarai
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 3, 2005
            Hey dude, you scooped me...thought that was just a test link we were
            sent by Kone but it looks like it is up and running....very cool.

            Dana

            <david_alvarez_cp@y...> wrote:

            > For all the Janis Siegel solo work lovers:
            >
            > www.janissiegel.com
            >
            > with a lot of pics, audio clips and videos.
            >
            > (Don't miss the "From Vienna With Love" live
            > performance with Yaron on keyboads)
            >
            > David Alvarez.-
            > www.elcantordejazz.org
          • BC
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 3, 2005
              Like I posted Janis' new site is very nice.

              The only minor complaint would be her webmaster should offer
              a Non-Flash version or regular HTML version as well.

              If you don't have Flash on your computer and many don't you can't see
              the site.

              Not a good move if the intent is to build up the fanbase.
              Why close the door to potential fans.
              Not a very good move.

              Otherwise if you can get in it's very nice.

              Most websites that offer Flash also offer a HTML version so it's not
              that difficult.

              Just wanted to point that out to whoever might be
              handling her site.

              bc
            • Nancy J
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 3, 2005
                > The only minor complaint would be her webmaster should offer
                > a Non-Flash version or regular HTML version as well.

                I agree. I don't have the flash plug in for Firefox and I couldn't view the
                site. I'll have to try it on IE later.

                Nancy J
                OrdinaryfoolisNJ@...