Re: [ManTran] Re: Ordering from Telarc

  • pufnstuf1969
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
      hi dana
      what is the correct email for telarc
      From: danatmt@...
      To: mantran@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2004 4:31 PM
      Subject: [ManTran] Re: Ordering from Telarc

      <<i ordered vibrate well before its release date
      i still have not recieved this
      anyone had the same problem with telarc>>

      You should contact Telarc regarding your order - have you tried that yet? If you used a credit card, have you been charged? If you have tried to contact them, what email address are you using?

      If you want to email me off list to my TMT address the particulars, meaning when you ordered it, if you charged it, if the charge has posted to your account and if so, what day, who you have tried to contact there, then I can ask someone there to check on it through the rep that deals with the group, but I don't want to ask them unless I know a little more about the situation.

      Thanks,
      Dana

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • danarai
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2004
        On the Telarc website, here is the info:

        If you have questions or concerns about an order that you placed,
        please contact our Customer Service Department:
        Email:Orders@...
        Phone: 1-800-801-5810 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada)
        (216) 464-2313 (outside the U.S. and Canada)

        If you don't get results from that, I have particular people there
        that we work with for MT, but I can't give out their addresses - try
        this first and see what they say about the status of your order. If
        that doesn't work, email me off list and I can see what I can do,
        but please try this first. I don't want to ask them without your
        going through the proper channels for resolution first.

        Sincerely,
        Dana

        --- In mantran@yahoogroups.com, "pufnstuf1969" <pufnstuf1969@n...>
        wrote: