On which year were the MTs born?

  • yzorio@a-vip.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 1998
      Hi guys!

      I thought you'd be interested in the information I found in the book
      "Contemporary Musicians" by Robin Armstrong:

      THE MANHATTAN TRANSFER
      Members include Cheryl Bentyne (born c. 1954; raised in Seattle, WA;
      replaced Laurel Masse [born c. 1954], 1979), Tim Hauser (born c. 1942;
      raised in Ocean Township, NJ), Alan Paul (born c. 1950; raised in Newark,
      NJ), and Janis Siegal (born c. 1953; raised in Buffalo, NY).

      And just when I thought Alan was the youngest! ;-D

      Cheers,
      Jolly - List Manager

      PS: Let everybody you know about this list & participate, OK? Thanx!