RE: [ManTran] let's hang on video

  • Mark Byrne
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      It was great to hear that Man Tran received some publicity in NZ .
      The publicity machine in OZ was abysmal to say the least.
      If anyone has any contacts in the marketing and PR for TMT for their
      next visit (hopefully) to Oz, mention my name,
      I would do a better job.

      Regards,

      Mark

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
        In a message dated 12/1/2003 12:56:22 AM Central Standard Time,
        jhkeane@... writes:

        > They showed part of the Let's Hang On video - it sort of had the M.T
        > members singing on a huge screen whilst
        > other scenes took place in front of it. Perhaps we good do a video
        > recording swap - I don't know - is that allowed?

        Hi Jeremy and everyone.

        I dont know how to copy from video tape to video tape, and I dont think the
        ones that play in the states will play in other countries, at least that's the
        way it is in Europe. Once we bought a video of "Song of the South" from
        someone in England who was selling it on Ebay and it had to be converted and we had
        to pay extra for that service. I really wish we could swap. I am open to
        suggestion. I just think that TMT would do well to put out another video or dvd of
        their music videos or performances like they did with the Japan concert in
        '86. I am still enjoying that.

        I still want to buy the new TMT cd, which I havent done yet. I will wait and
        ask for it for Christmas I think. I'll direct my parents to Sam Goody Stores
        or something.

        Katie
        "No one ever said being a mother is easy. If it were easy, fathers would do
        it."
        -----Dorothy Zbornak (Golden Girls)