RE: [ManTran] The Manhattan Transfer on Top of the Pops/ Wonderfu l Dream

  • TOSHIHIKO_SHIMAZU@bs-sports.co.jp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      Yes, Jonathan,I like 'Wonderful Dream' too.That's one of the hottest tune.
      It was released in Japan too.

      That was the song of Japanese TVCF of Suntory brandy about
      20 years ago.TMT was image character of Suntory Whisky Company.
      TMT sang the other songs in the TVCF for Suntory such a 'Down South
      Camp Meeting','American Pop' and 'Spice Of Life(a cappella version !)'
      I think that was one of promotions of the album 'Bodies and Souls'

      Tosh from Japan