Re: Cheryl's CD

  • danarai
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2003
      --- In mantran@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Raiche" <braiche@n...> wrote:
      > At their concert the last week, Cheryl mentioned a release date of
      February
      > 2004 for her CD.
      > Glad I bought the import!
      > -brian

      That is a possibility they are working on, but Corey stressed to me
      just last week that this is not a "done deal" yet when I asked if I
      could mention it on the board and the website -- so my advice, if you
      want "Talk of the Town" and want to be sure you get it, is to get it
      now as an import, because if it does work out with a US deal then it
      will most certainly be repackaged -- so as collectibles go, the
      Japanese version will be more collectible than the US one that will
      come out when she gets a deal. Or, get both! :)

      Hope all that makes sense....