Baby pictures

  • JohnsMom1206@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hi all.

      In case you'd like to see Mary Margaret's three month pictures, here is the
      link:
      https://www.searsphotos.com/?shareid=S200297180lX52X7WCTT4

      The only thing I hate now, is that I have to wait until March 17th to get
      them! At least I can see them online. Gotta love Sears!

      Have a good weekend!
      Katie

      "The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In
      Return"-----Nat "King" Cole

    • Jessica Sendra (Merch)
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2003
        Great pictures, Katie!! How's the mommy business going for you?
        I'll post the link to Jacob's website as soon as I get it updated.

        jessica