Re: [ManTran] Digest Number 1026

  • danatmt@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2003
      <<Manhattan Transfer
      Bardavon Opera House, Poughkeepsie, NY
      Sat, May 17, 2003 7:00pm

      From Ticketmaster Website>>

      That's very odd. I do not have this date from the office on their master schedule...it's probably happening though, if Ticketmaster is selling the tickets for it, but I am going to check just to be sure....that RARELY happens that one is not on their schedule and tickets are on sale for it.
    • Brian Raiche
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2003
        I just bought my ticket for it yesterday. Big Gala event. They also promised
        an appearance of the group at the cocktail party following the show!
        --brian