OT: Personal News...

  • spockster59
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 5, 2002
      Well, seeing how the group has been a little quite lately, I thought
      I'd post a personal tidbit.

      My wife and I just had a baby girl on Wed, Oct 30th weighing in at
      9lbs 1oz ... for those who knew we were expecting, I thought you
      might like to know.

      I've also added a few pics in the Photo area, under the folder
      called J. Springer. So, if you want, have a look at another new
      potential fan :)

      Jim
    • Jessica Sendra (Merch)
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 5, 2002
        Yay Jim! She's perfect! And all that hair! Thanks for sharing with us!

        jessica

      • JohnsMom1206@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 6, 2002
          Congratulations Jim and family! How wonderful! I am so excited for you!
          Thanks for sharing your great news. Nine pounds, wow! How is your wife doing?
          I hope mine isnt more than seven pounds! Yipe!

          katie

          "The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In
          Return"-----Nat "King" Cole

        • JohnsMom1206@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 6, 2002
            forgot to ask...what is baby's name?

            "The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In
            Return"-----Nat "King" Cole

          • DANIH
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 7, 2002
              Congrats to you ans your family, Jim!
              All the best

              Dani
            • danarai
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 7, 2002
                --- In mantran@y..., "spockster59" <james.springer@c...> wrote:
                > Well, seeing how the group has been a little quite lately, I
                thought
                > I'd post a personal tidbit.
                >
                > My wife and I just had a baby girl on Wed, Oct 30th weighing in at
                > 9lbs 1oz ... for those who knew we were expecting, I thought you
                > might like to know.

                Congratulations! :)

                I know we already went through the Janis/Cheryl name thing on your
                last baby LOL So is this one Alania or Timmetta?

                Dana A.
              • Shadoe
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 7, 2002
                  CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                  http://launch.yahoo.com/u2
                • spockster59
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 7, 2002
                    > Congratulations! :)
                    >
                    > I know we already went through the Janis/Cheryl name thing on your
                    > last baby LOL So is this one Alania or Timmetta?
                    >
                    > Dana A.

                    I want to thank everyone that has sent their wishes. Been getting on-
                    line sporadically and haven't visited my "regular" mailbox in a
                    couple of days, in case I've missed any of those :)

                    As for the name, Alania or Timmetta would have been close to the
                    pattern that has been established with us. Unfortunately, those
                    names have 3-syllables and all our girls' names have two. The last
                    syllable's sound of each of the above did fit the pattern though!!!
                    *LOL* Our third daughter is Jenna. Our first two are Dana and
                    Kira ... and many of you know I have a daughter from a previous
                    marriage; her name is Carla. So the Tim and Alan derivatives did
                    come close :) Maybe next time (er, what am I saying! must be sleep-
                    deprived :)

                    Again, thanks everyone for all the great wishes.

                    Jim