help

  • thecompanyph
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hi Dana,

      i need your help. for some strange reason, i haven't been receving the
      man tran e-group e-mail.

      please, please put me back into the loop under the address

      moyado@...

      and not

      thecompanyph@yahoogroups.com

      didn't realize so much has already happened since i stopped received
      the news a month ago.

      please help!

      Moy
    • tobiasreid
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
        I am having the same problem as well. There must be a glitch
        somewhere.

        Tobias

        --- In mantran@y..., "thecompanyph" <thecompanyph@y...>