happy new year indeed!

  • Jessica Sendra (Merch)
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
      I just talked to a guy from a small label called Wounded Bird. They have
      been licensing material from Atlantic recently, and guess what's on their
      schedule for April? Janis Siegel - Experiment in White!

      It's about time, yes??

      Happy New Year!

      jessica

    • Springer,James C.(NXI)
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2002
        > From: Jessica Sendra (Merch) [mailto:jsendra@...]

        > I just talked to a guy from a small label called Wounded Bird. They have
        > been licensing material from Atlantic recently, and guess what's on their
        > schedule for April? Janis Siegel - Experiment in White!

        > It's about time, yes??

        Woo-hoo! Great news and a new one in February. Alrighty!!

        That is all. Happy New Year!

        Jim
      • tolisag
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2002
          --- In mantran@y..., "Jessica Sendra (Merch)" <jsendra@b...> wrote:
          > I just talked to a guy from a small label called Wounded Bird.
          They have
          > been licensing material from Atlantic recently, and guess what's on
          their
          > schedule for April? Janis Siegel - Experiment in White!
          >
          > It's about time, yes??
          >
          > Happy New Year!
          >
          > jessica

          Now THAT's a great way to start the new year!!!!!!!

          Lisa
        • danigabih
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2002
            YEAH...I got the vinyl and will probably also get the CD...

            dani