Re: [ManTran] live lps

  • pufnstuf
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2001
      the live lp as been released on cd in japan i have had my copy years terry
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2001
        I have 2 different pressings of the "Live" LP: One pressing has a
        sillouetted photo of the group on the cover, and the other has a
        rather "cartoonish" drawing of the group. In the latter, the LP
        sleeve has a few thumbnail photos of the group, with complete liner
        note credits as to the dates that the cuts were performed. It seems
        that the LP was put together from several different concerts in
        Britain, but yet the LP plays as if it is one long concert from the
        same date. I think there is some more info on this LP from the MT Fan
        Club website in the Discography section.