[ManTran] Digest Number 480

  • moyado@vasia.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      Dear Jim

      The Singers Unlimited Christmas CD is worth every dollar! I
      believe that this group ( not existing anymore) is one of the best vocal
      harmony groups that last century has ever produced! Bonnie Herman's cool
      voice is a one of a kind instrument!!!

      Obviously, I'm a fan of The Singers Unlimited! Next to
      Sweden's "The Real Group", no one can do a cappella as well as S.U.

      Moy Ortiz