Re: [ManTran] Digest Number 378

  • danatmt@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
      mantran@egroups.com writes:

      << Hey Dana, I'd be interested. Hopefully you'll have more luck than my
      solo/guest Song post :(

    • danatmt@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
        mantran@egroups.com writes:

        << Hey Dana, I'd be interested. Hopefully you'll have more luck than my
        solo/guest Song post :(

        I must have missed that! Can you tell me which one it was? When I went on
        vacation my mailbox filled up and even though my mail was flashed down I
        probably read it but it just doesnt register now.....

        About the update -- I had intended it to come out Friday but needed to check
        a couple of last minute things with the office and so I am adding some trivia
        and other developments to it and rolling it into a June/July "summer" edition
        of the update. (You know its a woman's priviledge to change her mind, LOL)
        With the group being out most of the month of July and all, I thought I would
        just make one big update to cover both months because more than likely there
        won't be much "new" in July.

        Hey Arne, glad to see you on the list. I see your address changed! Glad
        that Alan is able to help you find the sheet music you have been looking for,
        I know you have been looking a long time. :) And welcome to everyone
        else, too. Has anyone heard from Jolly? I am not sure if my mail to her has
        been going through, it has been awhile since I heard from her and I was
        concerned, she had been travelling with work. For those of you who might not
        know who I am talking about, Jolly is a girl from Argentina who founded this
        list after she saw the group down there in 1998. Its hard to believe, I
        think this list is 2 years old! Wow! Time flies when we're having fun.

        Everyone in the US have a safe and happy holiday weekend.
        Dana A.