London

  • Bruce Knight
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      Just thought I'd let you know, I got my tickets for the London gig on July
      12. It doesn't seem to be very well advertised, the ticket office didn't
      know when they were appearing (they thought it was around October!)

      Anyway plenty of seats left (prices £25 - £30)

      Hope to see you there!

      Anyone know how I might be able to meet the group? I've worked at the venue,
      and hanging around the Stage Door is a total waste of time.

      Best wishes to you all,

      Bruce