More info on Cheryl's CD/Show

  • DanaTMT@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2000
      Hi all --

      Here is some more information about Cheryl's CD, and a little more about her
      show.

      The CD track listing is as follows:
      1. Dreaming Of Mister Porter
      Were Thine That Special Face
      You're The Top
      2. I Love You
      3. Begin The Beguine
      All Of You
      You've Got That Thing
      4. Let's Do It
      5. In The Still Of The Night
      6. Can Can
      7. Paree Paree
      I Love Paris
      8. Just One Of Those Things
      9. Love For Sale
      10. Pets
      11. Find Me A Primitive Man
      You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To
      12. At Long Last Love
      13. True Love
      14. Every Time We Say Goodbye

      If you would like to purchase this CD, they will be available soon -- please
      send me your name via an e-mail and that way I can get you on the list for
      purchasing info as soon as it is available. This is the best way to assure
      you get one!

      Also, regarding the show, it should be noted that Corey Allen is the
      producer/musical director and Dennis Deal is also a writer/director of the
      production.

      Dana A.