Y2K Wish List

  • mikebrereton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2000
      How about a long overdue visit to the UK ? The last time we saw the
      group perform here was
      June 28th 1995. I posted some photos in the onelist mantran files area
      which were taken afterwards outside the stage door. We envy you US based
      fans !
    • Bernd van de Weteringh
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2000
        Mike,

        As a comfort: The Netherlands is just as bad :(

        Bernd

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2000
          Well it's not a whole lot better in parts of the USA either. They rarely ever
          get to Texas and rarely get within a thousand miles of my home town. I flew a
          thousand miles to see them in 1998 and looks like I'll have to do it again
          this year as I look at their 2000 schedule so far. I'm needing a TMT live
          concert "fix" very badly..