Official TMT FB Page

  • yolandazorio
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2012
      Dear friends, just a brief message to let you know that the original, official TMT FB page was hacked, so please follow the following link and "like" it again (also save it as a Bookmarks fave): https://www.facebook.com/pages/Manhattan-Transfer/405337642852520

      Much appreciated, xoxo Jolly.
    • discomane
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 25, 2012
        Has Janis' profile on FB been hacked as well??? I don't see her anymore in my "likes"... :-(

        --- In mantran@yahoogroups.com, "yolandazorio" <yolandazorio@...> wrote:

        > Dear friends, just a brief message to let you know that the original,
        > official TMT FB page was hacked, so please follow the following link
        > and "like" it again (also save it as a Bookmarks fave):
        > https://www.facebook.com/pages/Manhattan-Transfer/405337642852520
        >
        > Much appreciated, xoxo Jolly.

      • Jerryw50
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 25, 2012
          I think it has. Out of the blue Janis sent me a message asking me the name of my first pet!!

          Sent from my iPad