BB Kings Show

  • markd1014
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2012
      I saw the show at BB King's last night. Here is the set list. The band was just a trio.

      That Cat is High
      You Can Depend on Me
      Route 66
      On a Little Street in Singapore/Poinciana
      Java Jive
      A Tisket a Tasket
      Air Mail Special
      Alan: Only You
      Janis: God's Mistakes
      Corner Pocket
      Rambo
      Sidewinder
      Spain
      Margaret: Three Women (?)
      Tim: She's Funny that Way
      Groovin
      Birdland
      Encore: Trickle Trickle
    • yolandazorio
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 20, 2012
        Great set list! Thanks for posting.
        Guitarist Adam Hawley is currently touring with Jennifer
        Lopez as part of her band, which justifies his absence
        at the BB King's concert.

        --- In mantran@yahoogroups.com, "markd1014" <mdigiacomo@...> wrote:

        > I saw the show at BB King's last night. Here is the set list. The band was just a trio.
        >
        > That Cat is High
        > You Can Depend on Me
        > Route 66
        > On a Little Street in Singapore/Poinciana
        > Java Jive
        > A Tisket a Tasket
        > Air Mail Special
        > Alan: Only You
        > Janis: God's Mistakes
        > Corner Pocket
        > Rambo
        > Sidewinder
        > Spain
        > Margaret: Three Women (?)
        > Tim: She's Funny that Way
        > Groovin
        > Birdland
        > Encore: Trickle Trickle

      • gollan janette
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24, 2012
          Hi everyone

          Really looking forward to seeing the group performing at this years
          Edinburgh Jazz Festival ( Festival Theatre 22nd July ) If the set list is
          the same or similar to the one posted it will be good to hear some of the
          older songs again. Looking foeward to hearing Margaret too.

          Janette

          On 20 June 2012 23:09, yolandazorio <yolandazorio@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Great set list! Thanks for posting.
          > Guitarist Adam Hawley is currently touring with Jennifer
          > Lopez as part of her band, which justifies his absence
          > at the BB King's concert.

          > --- In mantran@yahoogroups.com, "markd1014" <mdigiacomo@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I saw the show at BB King's last night. Here is the set list. The band
          > was just a trio.
          > >
          > > That Cat is High
          > > You Can Depend on Me
          > > Route 66
          > > On a Little Street in Singapore/Poinciana
          > > Java Jive
          > > A Tisket a Tasket
          > > Air Mail Special
          > > Alan: Only You
          > > Janis: God's Mistakes
          > > Corner Pocket
          > > Rambo
          > > Sidewinder
          > > Spain
          > > Margaret: Three Women (?)
          > > Tim: She's Funny that Way
          > > Groovin
          > > Birdland
          > > Encore: Trickle Trickle

        • yolandazorio
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 24, 2012
            Hi, Janette!

            According to CB's Facebook post, she mentioned that Margaret Dorn's
            last show would be on June 30th., so hopefully you'll see Cheryl perform
            live at the festival :-). BTW, here's the link in case anyone needs to
            purchase tickets: http://www.edinburghjazzfestival.com/2012-programme/artists/the-manhattan-transfer.html

            Hugs,
            Jolly