man tran

  • pufnstuf
    Message 1 of 14 , May 23, 2011
      perhaps laurel or anyone else can answer this
      did the group perform my cat fell in the well on any tv show in the 1970s
      Terry

    • pufnstuf
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 10, 2012
        hi
        i am lloking for the dvd manhattan transfer in concert 1998 with chanson d amour
        i think its taped off uhne
        filter
        tez

      • yolandazorio
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 10, 2012
          Hi, pufnstuf!

          I don't own the DVD that you request, but have seen it for sale online (yes, a pirated copy; hence I won't publish the link). Perhaps a fellow ManTranite would be willing to share it with you :-).

          Hugs,
          Jolly

          --- In mantran@yahoogroups.com, "pufnstuf" <pufnstuf1969@...> wrote:

          > hi
          > i am lloking for the dvd manhattan transfer in concert 1998 with chanson d amour
          > i think its taped off uhne
          > filter
          > tez

        • discomane
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 11, 2012
            Are you sure that has really been officially released a dvd of a MT's concert in 1998??? As far as I know (and I'm a serious record collector), I've never seen it anywhere - either eBay or Amazon - unless we're talking about an event filmed for internal purposes and not for resale and then copied onto a digital media.
            The only official videos of MT's concerts released so far are their US tv concert of 1981 (laserdisc and vhs, the latter also known as "Live in Chicago"), a japanese vhs named "TMT live in Japan" filmed perhaps in 1982/1983, Vocalese live 1986, The Christmas concert and the latest Time magazine infomercial.
            Apart from the "Vocalese" videoclips and a self produced dvd from a live performance at the Java Jazz Festival, I don't know any other official item released in the meanwhile.
            Cheers,

            Marco

            --- In mantran@yahoogroups.com, "yolandazorio" <yolandazorio@...> wrote:

            > Hi, pufnstuf!
            >
            > I don't own the DVD that you request, but have seen it for sale online (yes, a pirated copy; hence I won't publish the link). Perhaps a fellow ManTranite would be willing to share it with you :-).
            >
            > Hugs,
            > Jolly
            >
            > --- In mantran@yahoogroups.com, "pufnstuf" <pufnstuf1969@> wrote:
            > >
            > > hi
            > > i am lloking for the dvd manhattan transfer in concert 1998 with chanson d amour
            > > i think its taped off uhne
            > > filter
            > > tez

          • pufnstuf1969
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 11, 2012
              i think someone taped off the T.V

              On 11 September 2012 13:51, discomane <discomane@...> wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Are you sure that has really been officially released a dvd of a MT's
              > concert in 1998??? As far as I know (and I'm a serious record collector),
              > I've never seen it anywhere - either eBay or Amazon - unless we're talking
              > about an event filmed for internal purposes and not for resale and then
              > copied onto a digital media.
              > The only official videos of MT's concerts released so far are their US tv
              > concert of 1981 (laserdisc and vhs, the latter also known as "Live in
              > Chicago"), a japanese vhs named "TMT live in Japan" filmed perhaps in
              > 1982/1983, Vocalese live 1986, The Christmas concert and the latest Time
              > magazine infomercial.
              > Apart from the "Vocalese" videoclips and a self produced dvd from a live
              > performance at the Java Jazz Festival, I don't know any other official item
              > released in the meanwhile.
              > Cheers,
              >
              > Marco
              >

              > --- In mantran@yahoogroups.com, "yolandazorio" <yolandazorio@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi, pufnstuf!
              > >
              > > I don't own the DVD that you request, but have seen it for sale online
              > (yes, a pirated copy; hence I won't publish the link). Perhaps a fellow
              > ManTranite would be willing to share it with you :-).
              > >
              > > Hugs,
              > > Jolly
              > >
              > > --- In mantran@yahoogroups.com, "pufnstuf" <pufnstuf1969@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > hi
              > > > i am lloking for the dvd manhattan transfer in concert 1998 with
              > chanson d amour
              > > > i think its taped off uhne
              > > > filter
              > > > tez

            • Todd Melcher
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 25, 2012
                There is another Atlantic Video release called THE MANHATTAN TRANSFER LIVE & MORE that came out in 1989.

                tm

                ________________________________
                > Are you sure that has really been officially released a dvd of a MT's
                > concert in 1998??? As far as I know (and I'm a serious record collector),
                > I've never seen it anywhere - either eBay or Amazon - unless we're talking
                > about an event filmed for internal purposes and not for resale and then
                > copied onto a digital media.
                > The only official videos of MT's concerts released so far are their US tv
                > concert of 1981 (laserdisc and vhs, the latter also known as "Live in
                > Chicago"), a japanese vhs named "TMT live in Japan" filmed perhaps in
                > 1982/1983, Vocalese live 1986, The Christmas concert and the latest Time
                > magazine infomercial.
                > Apart from the "Vocalese" videoclips and a self produced dvd from a live
                > performance at the Java Jazz Festival, I don't know any other official item
                > released in the meanwhile.
                > Cheers,
                >
                > Marco
                >

                > --- In mantran@yahoogroups.com, "yolandazorio" <yolandazorio@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hi, pufnstuf!
                > >
                > > I don't own the DVD that you request, but have seen it for sale online
                > (yes, a pirated copy; hence I won't publish the link). Perhaps a fellow
                > ManTranite would be willing to share it with you :-).
                > >
                > > Hugs,
                > > Jolly
                > >
                > > --- In mantran@yahoogroups.com, "pufnstuf" <pufnstuf1969@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > hi
                > > > i am lloking for the dvd manhattan transfer in concert 1998 with
                > chanson d amour
                > > > i think its taped off uhne
                > > > filter
                > > > tez