mantran chanson d amour

  • pufnstuf
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2011
      well i got the cd this morning chanson d a mour the very best of
      not sure if the tracks are remastered
      but they give the wrong year for several tracks such as jave jive
      also it isnt down south camp meeting but you can depend on me on the cd

    • pufnstuf
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 19, 2011
        sorry the track listing is right my mate was messing about with the stereo you can depend on me is listed

      • John-ON@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 19, 2011
          >well i got the cd this morning chanson d a mour the very best of

          Details, please!!! What is the packaging like? Liner notes? Photos?

          Etc...

          Thanks,

          John O

        • pufnstuf
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 20, 2011
            nice photo of the group with laurel insied and just basic liner notes
            well worth the 4.99
            shame no non cd tracks were included