Re: [ManTran] News! - Re: Interview and performance video

  • Moy Ortiz
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 30, 2010
      Thank you Jolly for sharing all of this wonderful news with us. Truly
      appreciate this!

      Moy

    • Spockster59@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2010
        > And last (but never least), Cheryl Bentyne played Vitello's last night
        ( http://www.vitellosrestaurant.com ) and wowed the audience with
        some selections from her most recent album, "The Gershwin Songbook",
        a project of hers that has seen the light through the ArtistShare
        private label. To purchase it in CD or digital format, please visit
        this link: http://tinyurl.com/2a7la2h

        Jolly,

        Thanks for the info on Cheryl’s album, I didn’t realize it was out yet. Has anyone given it a spin yet?

        I’m just going to have to go out there and grab a copy. Hmmm, first I’ll check the Zune Marketplace but it being such an obscure release they probably wouldn’t have it.

        Thanks and take care! Jim

      • yolandazorio
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 4, 2010
          --- In mantran@yahoogroups.com, Spockster59@... wrote:
          > Thanks for the info on Cheryl’s album, I didn’t realize it was out yet. Has anyone given it a spin yet?
          >
          > I’m just going to have to go out there and grab a copy. Hmmm, first I’ll check the Zune Marketplace but it being such an obscure release they probably wouldn’t have it.
          >
          > Thanks and take care! Jim

          Hello again, Jim!
          Perhaps Tobias can give you a review on her newest album.
          As much as I know, it's only available for download at the
          ArtistShare online platform (CD format too).

          > Thank you Jolly for sharing all of this wonderful news with us. Truly
          > appreciate this!
          >
          > Moy

          Sir Moy,
          Thank YOU for always being around :-).

          Oh! The last time I forgot to tell you all that Tim Hauser's
          podcasts are up! Yes, you may take a listen here:
          http://timhausermusic.com/category/podcast
          The music's great and it can certainly transport you (for a while)
          to a golden era when making music truly involved talent
          (sorry, auto-tune!).

          Hugs to all,
          Jolly

          PD: Is anyone going to attend the upcoming JaLaLa gigs?
        • Dawndave
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 5, 2010
            Here is the info for getting the new Gershwin CD:

            http://www.artistshare.com/projects/offer_details.aspx?artistID=258&projectID=355&productID=1945&sel
            www.artistshare.com
            Welcometo "The Gershwin Songbook" project. It is my honor to share "TheGershwin Songbook" with you through the ArtistShare Private Label.Withthis offer you will receive a copy of my new CD "The Gershwin Songbook"by mail (Delivery Date Sep 24 2010 12:00AM) Enjoy the music!

            It will also be released soon by King Records. It is a wonderful CD which shouldn't surprise anyone who loves Cheryl's music! I highly recommend it!
            Dawn