10366Re: man tran 1998 Ohne Filter

  • discomane
    Sep 11, 2012
      Are you sure that has really been officially released a dvd of a MT's concert in 1998??? As far as I know (and I'm a serious record collector), I've never seen it anywhere - either eBay or Amazon - unless we're talking about an event filmed for internal purposes and not for resale and then copied onto a digital media.
      The only official videos of MT's concerts released so far are their US tv concert of 1981 (laserdisc and vhs, the latter also known as "Live in Chicago"), a japanese vhs named "TMT live in Japan" filmed perhaps in 1982/1983, Vocalese live 1986, The Christmas concert and the latest Time magazine infomercial.
      Apart from the "Vocalese" videoclips and a self produced dvd from a live performance at the Java Jazz Festival, I don't know any other official item released in the meanwhile.
      Cheers,

      Marco