[manowargame] Welcome to Man O War

  • scomar@ix.netcom.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2000
      Hi,

      Man O' War - Fantasy Naval Battles in the Warhammer World

      Although currently out-of-print, Man O' War (MOW) is STILL one of Games Workshop's best games ever. If their marketing trends continue, MOW will eventually return to the store shelves someday down the road. We plan to keep the game going until then. Thanks for being a part of our efforts.

      Cheers,

      Scott Di Bartolo
    • tanoexcel@cantv.net
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24 9:37 AM
        --- In manowargame@egroups.com, "scomar@i..." <scomar@i...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Man O' War - Fantasy Naval Battles in the Warhammer World
        > >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Scott Di Bartolo

        Well!

        Looks who I found Here!